Sunday, November 13, 2011

Dark Quotes

Dark Quotes

Dark Quotes
Dark Quotes


i cant't even find,
the perfect brush....
so i can paint what's going
through my mind

Dark Quotes
Dark Quotes

i always wake up fromm a great dream
and  try to fall back a sleep so i can
continue to dream about you

Dark Quotes
sweat pants, hair tied, chilin with no make up. on that when you prettiest i hope
that you dont take it wrong


☻Think Big,
Think Smart,
Think Positive,
Think Beautiful,
just Stop?
It’s too long for you.
So, in short ” Just Think About Me”.

☻In the morning I do not eat
because I think of you,
at noon I do not eat
because I think of you,
in the evening I do not eat
because I think of you,
at night I do not sleep
because I am hungry

☻whenever u feel sadness in your HEART,
blackness in your EYES,
paleness on your FACE,
fragrance in your body, it shows u are suffering lack of vitamin "ME".

☻Today, tomorrow and forever
there will be one heart
that would always beat for you.
You know whose?
Hey, your own stupid.

short poems about love
love quotes and poems

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts