Dark Quotes
Dark Quotes
i cant't even find,
the perfect brush....
so i can paint what's going
through my mind
Dark Quotes
i always wake up fromm a great dream
and try to fall back a sleep so i can
continue to dream about you
sweat pants, hair tied, chilin with no make up. on that when you prettiest i hope
that you dont take it wrong
☻Think Big,
Think Smart,
Think Positive,
Think Beautiful,
just Stop?
It’s too long for you.
So, in short ” Just Think About Me”.
☻In the morning I do not eat
because I think of you,
at noon I do not eat
because I think of you,
in the evening I do not eat
because I think of you,
at night I do not sleep
because I am hungry
☻whenever u feel sadness in your HEART,
blackness in your EYES,
paleness on your FACE,
fragrance in your body, it shows u are suffering lack of vitamin "ME".
☻Today, tomorrow and forever
there will be one heart
that would always beat for you.
You know whose?
Hey, your own stupid.
short poems about love
love quotes and poems
Sunday, November 13, 2011
Dark Quotes
Popular Posts
-
2012 the best album of Adam Sandler galleries1 2013 the best album of Adam Sandler 2 2014 the best album of Adam Sandler 3 2015 t...
-
Like every other human being on this planet, you have given considerable thought about how to make your life more meaningful and how to li...
-
Privacy Policy for free-coloring-pages-kids.blogspot.com If you require any more information or have any questions about our privacy polic...
-
When you are in love and want to express your feelings to your partner, we believe that the best way is through love poems. Love poems refle...
-
Thinking of new homeroom projects for your high school students? A homeroom teacher has this advantage over other teachers--- the opportun...
-
Getting one's heartbroken is an inevitable part of life. Here are some inspirational quotes to help those who are grieving for the lo...
-
short poems about love short poems about love do i love you because, you are beautiful, or are you beautiful because i love you ? short poem...
-
In Spiderman 4, Peter Parker figures will look more mature and less selfish and leave childish. Therefore there should be a re-excavation of...
-
Praise the lord wallpaper man raised hands to God Raised hands towards God by man in praise of lord Praise the lord words background picture...

0 comments:
Post a Comment